Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teachers Pay Teachers, Here I Come!

I feel like the first day of August was just yesterday.  I had a bit of a wake-up call this morning when I looked at the calendar and realized that there are only 2 weeks left in August!!  Only 2 weeks until school starts!? I better get busy!

Not only did I decide I needed to start planning, I decided I should start posting my creations on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I am proud to say, my first official product is now available!

My Back to School Timesavers are a great way to get ready for the beginning of the school year.  This packet has a sign-in sheet, communication log, student info sheet, and more!  It is FREE, so go ahead and grab it and save yourself a little time this school year!


I hope you find these forms as useful as I do!  I would love to hear your opinion :)
--Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment